Wow
That conversation in detail ❤️
I think I should see the episode once more now
Thankyou yaar
This gives good vibes now
But not keeping expectations high as we know how Vanku destroys 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow
That conversation in detail ❤️
I think I should see the episode once more now
Thankyou yaar
This gives good vibes now
But not keeping expectations high as we know how Vanku destroys 😡
Seriously at this point it is weird to show motorbike and dhol confession
Congrats to vanku for ruining confession
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Seriously at this point it is weird to show motorbike and dhol confession
Congrats to vanku for ruining confession
Very unpopular opinion but I don't mind a dhol confession. Kuch nahi toh atleast good laugh milega. Honestly it looks veryyyyyyyyy juvenile par kya kare
Pls let’s trend .. yeh motorbike Wala confession nahi chahiye
Pls let’s trend .. yeh motorbike Wala confession nahi chahiye
I think they must have already shot for it.
New thread is here
Topic closed
Regards