What the heck, Pratha and Yash are getting married. Why? How?
What the heck, Pratha and Yash are getting married. Why? How?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I woke up and was thinking it was night mare. What the heck? I want prarish
I read on tellychakkar too that Rishabh is to marry Reem too and I'm literally confused lol...we have to wait and see what made all these happen...Cause prarish were already beginning to get comfortable with each other
exactly my thoughtOriginally posted by: Radhe101
I woke up and was thinking it was night mare. What the heck? I want prarish
I know right they seem to be getting along and all of a sudden they are getting married to other people that’s weird. I hope it’s someone nightmare and not realityOriginally posted by: Toluwalopexo
I read on tellychakkar too that Rishabh is to marry Reem too and I'm literally confused lol...we have to wait and see what made all these happen...Cause prarish were already beginning to get comfortable with each other
I hope so too... cause I'm here thinking what could have made all these happen...why would Rishabh let Pratha go like that...but the wedding looks unplanned as Pratha wasn't even wearing wedding clothesI know right they seem to be getting along and all of a sudden they are getting married to other people that’s weird. I hope it’s someone nightmare and not reality
Yeah it will be nice to see what happens, Saturday can’t come quick enough lol
Reemcream is not needed for the plot. Why the heck ekta is hellbent on having multiple marraiges in her show. I m watching indian show after decade to find same old tactic
Lol exactly. I've got no clue who's getting hitched to whom. 6 people, 1 mandap, it's like a badly written version of musical chairs 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cco2eWvvrBT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=