Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this the meetwa we have fallen forOriginally posted by: VEQBMF6IMIOC32DP
Yeh dekh lo sab for our Meetwa.... yaad karte hai woh din.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpDVtaoG2w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
this was the best moment of the show
Cleansing ke liye i went back to that episode. I saw he let Babita scream and then put his point forth. My only hope is that he does that here as well. He let the others vent and then he will go and talk to the family. Else him coming smiling to her in the garden scene is displaced.
Waiting to see how Meetwa will make a come back.
Cleansing ke liye i went back to that episode. I saw he let Babita scream and then put his point forth. My only hope is that he does that here as well. He let the others vent and then he will go and talk to the family. Else him coming smiling to her in the garden scene is displaced.
Waiting to see how Meetwa will make a come back.
I so hope this happens Divya🤞🤞🤞🤞... because otherwise we cannot adore him like before. Before or after, I just want him to make it clear to Babita that she went overboard in her anger and he will not tolerate it the next time.
Originally posted by: JECKCHYTHXSSKCIZ
I so hope this happens Divya🤞🤞🤞🤞... because otherwise we cannot adore him like before. Before or after, I just want him to make it clear to Babita that she went overboard in her anger and he will not tolerate it the next time.
Completely agree... I am hoping for the same. I think this was the foundation though. This is the reaction for Shanty imagine when she accuses them of murder. She should walk out. She has to.
A part of me also wants Raj to tell the Meets to move out and come back after Meety is accepted and respected. Perfect answer to Babita that would be.. This completely wrote off the Biwi no.1 intent. Giving Meet the respect and love she deserves.
I am hopeful as i don't want Meetwa's character to be butchered. 🤞🤞.. warna koi bhi serial aur isme kya farak reh jayega.