Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 22 Apr 2022- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

843

Views

31.6k

Users

29

Likes

2.9k

Frequent Posters

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Thank you Mini! 🤗

If Anupama gets married and leaves the house, how does V lose his kids?🤣


looks like the rest of it bhashan fest!


It's not even a bhashan fest it's like bhashan nuggets plus watching vanrajs sadu face and baa shouting at every thing, Anu talking grihini this orat that.


It Just gets all our trigger points. If she had offered tea or paani, it would have completed it

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: Miniwatch


Yeah 😏

I had to bite the effin bullet and I'm so pissed with them. I think they pushed me over the brink. I'm done with this.


I'm going to have to watch something else to calm down and forget about anupama if I'm to have a nice day.



I know it… when we watch without warning, it triggers badly..


Kinjal speaking in favor of V would be the last bit that we could tolerate. What a sensible girl she was and what have they done to her … also if v loses kids to Anuj, v is solely responsible due to his chauvinistic n selfish behavior

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#43

Good night girls

I m going to sleep

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: Kras1

Good night girls

I m going to sleep


Good night ree! Sleep well :)

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

They again started justifying vanraj behaviour🤣🤣


Show chalana hain par dosti kaise chode 🤣

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: Kras1

Good night girls

I m going to sleep

Kyu be.. Soyi nhi kya raat ko

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: Miniwatch


Yeah 😏

I had to bite the effin bullet and I'm so pissed with them. I think they pushed me over the brink. I'm done with this.


I'm going to have to watch something else to calm down and forget about anupama if I'm to have a nice day.

Aaj to mujhe b bacha liya tune. 😂😂 I'll watch it later after dropping my pillow to school..

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Aaj to mujhe b bacha liya tune. 😂😂 I'll watch it later after dropping my pillow to school..

Main to I think nhi dekhungi... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: arya212002



I know it… when we watch without warning, it triggers badly..


Kinjal speaking in favor of V would be the last bit that we could tolerate. What a sensible girl she was and what have they done to her … also if v loses kids to Anuj, v is solely responsible due to his chauvinistic n selfish behavior

wow this serial is a joke! Does she say pakhi and toshu must support the father emotionally or something on those lines? Wow for real?

Kya se Kya hogaya hai? When will the aurat in her stop with lectures?🙄🙄🙄🙄

They cannot not have one episode without her bhashan no? Like one without any social msg?😏😏

Edited by ektag06 - 4 years ago
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

My biggest concern is - bapuji - bhashan king. Anupama toh... we all know.🤔 These 2 put together in an episode .... OMG! my head is spinning

Then your head will 🤯 if you watch it...so don't...mine just got vaporized😭

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".