It's should be changed to ek haazoron mein meri behena hai!
Because for the FL nothing and no relations other than sis bond matters be it with her own family or abhi
There can be no disgusting precap than today's.
I guess I am done with the series 😵
Page
of
1It's should be changed to ek haazoron mein meri behena hai!
Because for the FL nothing and no relations other than sis bond matters be it with her own family or abhi
There can be no disgusting precap than today's.
I guess I am done with the series 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😂🤣🤣🤣it wasn’t even 24 hours ago when I commented that I’m so glad AK said who really was driving, after todays precap, I just shook my head! I guess I dreamed to early! Back to watch old episodes of the show!
It was very much expected… I wrote last week in my topic that Mahan Akshara will definitely take the blame to save her sister’s so called career. how disgusting it is… too much aaru, Aaru. Why she was even getting married? She just needs to stay with her sister as her doormat for rest of the life 🤮
Why can't we wait until the episode before bashing her? And what about Abhi calling off the marriage & not trusting Akshu? Why is Akshu the only one being bashed based off of the precap? When precaps are literally meant to be misleading.
Let's just wait for the episode to air then we can decide if Akshara deserves to be bashed or not. Last week also people overreacted so much about Akshara throwing marbles. Some were talking about Abhimanyu getting hurt etc but nothing happened. It was a simple trip and fall.
If one really wants to bash the characters then Abhi too deserves it for not listening to his mom's advice and think rationally and calmly.
It is his mother for god sake..!! Even then he should be calm and understanding and /or should be patient - that is some logic..!! Agreed Abhi is impulsive, but what did he not hear out?? who says “you don’t like Aaru, that is why” and when he says “I won’t leave Aaru”, she back hugs him and says don’t do it..!! That is a trigger… not everyone can be (fake) Mahaan..!!
Doesn’t matter who did the accident, both sisters believe they did it. That means they should be guilty and accountable since they did not stop to check.
Aur may be to " Iss kaand ko kya naam doon" or
"KIS KISS SE TILAK KAROON"
🤣
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Aur may be to " Iss kaand ko kya naam doon" or
"KIS KISS SE TILAK KAROON"
🤣
Kis kiss se tilak karoon is very apt🤣
welcome to the club!It's should be changed to ek haazoron mein meri behena hai!
Because for the FL nothing and no relations other than sis bond matters be it with her own family or abhi
There can be no disgusting precap than today's.
I guess I am done with the series 😵
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
3