Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Hey, how do you now how many comments you have type / do? Their no count.
I think you have to count on your own 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Hey, how do you now how many comments you have type / do? Their no count.
I think you have to count on your own 🤣
Aur tum kya karogi? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Hey, how do you now how many comments you have type / do? Their no count.
If you click on your username you should be able to see it
Will fight for the last position with bidi amma🤣🤣
I think she's asking about comments not post counts 🤣
I don’t think she will let that go so easily 🤣
See I think of them as the same thing so 🤣
that very hard job to count, by yourself. Half comment I don't remember. 😆
She'll as usual be late for every game 🤣
You just need to be more late than her 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k