some songs are really tht when u listen, by ear bleeds.
some songs are really tht when u listen, by ear bleeds.
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I always anti gang for the loo, meaing I hate to use in titles 🤪
Diya loves giving crazy titles 🤣
You'll be traumatized for the rest of your life 🤣
Mai bhi hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
All his songs are dedicated to Mrs. Kakkar aur wo hai ki bhaav hi nahi deti 🤣
She not wrong to do so 🤣🤣 I would break up with a guy if he sang me such lyrics 🤣
whom you are talking about?Originally posted by: White-Lilac
All his songs are dedicated to Mrs. Kakkar aur wo hai ki bhaav hi nahi deti 🤣
This Anshul Garg needs to stop making these songs for him 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She not wrong to do so 🤣🤣 I would break up with a guy if he sang me such lyrics 🤣
But why do I feel she secretly loves his songs 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t know what to say then 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
whom you are talking about?
Meghu would you like to explain? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k