GuNa or HiRu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
GuNa or HiRu
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
pucha tha maine. U said u dont watch it 😓
😲 yeh jhoot hai. I watch it
I like HIRu 😳
Change ur dp pls it’s confusing I think I found eggs same for siggy🙈😳
tumne mereko yehi bola tha 😓😖😔 uss waqt main dekh rahi thi now i dont just on off
mujhe kya pata, tumhare paas tha wo
Aaj main kisi aur ke saath busy hoon
Ewww not GuNa🤢
yeh dp game ke end tak Rahi hai 😈😈😈 mein ne ande ka Roop lelia hai mujhe anda hi rehne do 🤣😈🤣😛😎Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Change ur dp pls it’s confusing I think I found eggs same for siggy🙈😳
how are u ready for clues
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
mujhe kya pata, tumhare paas tha wo
Aaj main kisi aur ke saath busy hoon
Keis ke saath 😳
Ok aaj guru mera
O no o no o no no no no 🤣yeh dp game ke end tak Rahi hai 😈😈😈 mein ne ande ka Roop lelia hai mujhe anda hi rehne do 🤣😈🤣😛😎
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11