Amazing, I was late to read this, because had been busy😭. But, babes you wrote out such a beautiful piece again❤️. I am loving it🤗.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amazing, I was late to read this, because had been busy😭. But, babes you wrote out such a beautiful piece again❤️. I am loving it🤗.
Bookmarking for reading Komuuuuu, sorry yaar🥺
I can't get over how you wrote this in one hours, telent!
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
Bookmarking for reading Komuuuuu, sorry yaar🥺
I can't get over how you wrote this in one hours, telent!
😲
When did you become anupama? 🤓
When I saw her new mans😜
Fabulous... loved it!
You looked at another man than Sir?
You learning cheating and bigamy now? Who from? 😡
Sir bhi humre saath dhoka kiya😭
KOMALIYAAAAA, HOW ? In such a short span of time, you have created this piece of beauty, Partner ❤️ Why you so talented? Ouff.
Ek toh the way you make everything seem so poetic takes my heart away.
I am gonna spam this thread, because one reaction is NOT ENOUGH.
Originally posted by: SundariP
You looked at another man than Sir?
You learning cheating and bigamy now? Who from? 😡
Sir cheated on Mrs. LG and me with Imlie😭 I needed to find a way to warm my bed🤔
Didn't u accept sir and Mrs sir already ?
What dhoka ?🤔