Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
AAJ TUM DONO CHHAAA GAYE ❤️🤗
Arre thank you 🙈❤️ I had so much to say but I freaked out so I stuck to appreciating them and mentioning my dolls 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
AAJ TUM DONO CHHAAA GAYE ❤️🤗
Arre thank you 🙈❤️ I had so much to say but I freaked out so I stuck to appreciating them and mentioning my dolls 😂
me too 🤓like show mein theek hai lekin personal life mein kyu karna
I don't know but ye bachha edit dekh ke mujhe bahut weird feel ho rha hai😆
I want kdice to do a segment
"Reacting to Twitter edited pictures "😆
I don't know this person's username on Insta but this girl called Meghna who is studying MBBS was the best. She was so sweet and also voiced her opinion on not everyone is bachalog.
It was Vaishu and Meghna asked the right questions 😆
That would be me hehe!
So it was IF supremacy day on KD's live??
So it was IF supremacy day on KD's live??
Did he save the live?
yes he did
Congratulations Vaishu..
Hope someone has recorded your live wala part, I wanna see
Oh that may be the reason he was free today or getting bored, so came for live
I habe....but dontknow how to send
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
yes he did
Can u tell me the time when u guys came on live?
I will watch tum logo ka part 😆