Mannyyyy you need to join that Live...Rip Shiva Pandya apart or something LMAO 🤣🤣
Hum sab wait kr rhe for you to join 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mannyyyy you need to join that Live...Rip Shiva Pandya apart or something LMAO 🤣🤣
Hum sab wait kr rhe for you to join 😆
AAJ TUM DONO CHHAAA GAYE ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Mannyyyy you need to join that Live...Rip Shiva Pandya apart or something LMAO 🤣🤣
Hum sab wait kr rhe for you to join 😆
No way I'm not into that stuff lol I barely watch those intv live tho bhul jao lol
Originally posted by: manny136
No way I'm not into that stuff lol I barely watch those intv live tho bhul jao lol
Yaaaaaarrrrrrr pweashhhh ☺️
Check IG naaaa 😆
You have a whole aawaam waiting to get you there lol
Originally posted by: manny136
No way I'm not into that stuff lol I barely watch those intv live tho bhul jao lol
Mujhe Actors ka live dekhna itna embarrising lagta hain 😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
AAJ TUM DONO CHHAAA GAYE ❤️🤗
Woh short mein batao kya kya bola
Baja di aur kyaa 😆
Prema Dee is in for a shock so lovelyyyyy!!!!
I can't- 🤣
I've never watched any live.. Bcz I find it so embarrassing.. Today to I'm at work but whenever they come live at evening or night, I can't coz my husband will start making fun of me for watching the show there only😆
So I never watch😆
Details please.. What happened in live?