I hope your belief in my belief doesnโt disappoint you (and me ๐๐)I want to believe your belief ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope your belief in my belief doesnโt disappoint you (and me ๐๐)I want to believe your belief ๐
I really don't think so yaar. Akshu is getting mehendi on her arms smiling. This has to be resolved or else how would that happen ๐คฃOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
thatโs called hoping very high. But letโs see ๐๐
you are very positive person is all I can say ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: 3JSF2RJN4CKGO7RH
I really don't think so yaar. Akshu is getting mehendi on her arms smiling. This has to be resolved or else how would that happen ๐คฃ
I hope your hope on my belief doesnโt get crushed ๐Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I hope your belief in my belief doesnโt disappoint you (and me ๐๐)
i have enough negativity in other places of my life... don't need this show to be a source of stress and bashing ๐คฃOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
you are very positive person is all I can say ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
this is the exact vibe that attracts bees to youOriginally posted by: JCFXV56FSLGFLYNE
i have enough negativity in other places of my life... don't need this show to be a source of stress and bashing ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Thats the writing.
But he could have done Akshu = fiance
Akshara = girlfriend
???
๐คฃ
I can imagine post marriage fight.
Akshu = wife
Akshara = some person I share a bedroom with
After childern
Akshu = mother of my children
Akshara = babysitter of my kids
So if we flip it
Engaged
Abhi = fiance
Abhimanyu = angry boyfriend
After marriage
Abhi = husband
Abhimanyu = person who is angry all the time that I share a bedroom with
After children
Abhi = father of my children
Abhimanyu = angry bird babysitter of my kids
Grace ๐คฃ๐คฃ
This is too good.... ๐
I am a so good , I happily accept the truth not leaving anything to assumptions๐คฃOriginally posted by: OTE664QLP2S53BAS
lo ji ๐คฃ you have written the title of the post yourself ๐
I started watching the show for the beautiful weddings they are famous for. But this one has been absolute torture.
They have ruined Akshara for me - Iโve no problem with her being a simple, sweet person but this track implies sheโs not the sharpest tool in the shed and that, I cannot tolerate.
Enough is enough.
Freddie - maybe you can help me understand- how do writers decide enough is enough? Is there a rule of thumb about how long an audience can tolerate suspense and evil winning over good track?
๐ Do not apply logic to TV - I keep saying that to you - otherwise you will go insane just like the characters they are showing.๐คฃ
In writing story structure has to be followed and each characters have their own arc and goals. So as you say when do writers decided enough is enough? - well when either the characters goal as been accomplished , their arc is complete and they had learned their lesson and etc. If you follow the story structure then eventually it would come to a natural end, depending on the genre....eg in romance the couple got together at the end/married/together for now....in mystery, the puzzle has been solved and bad guys go to jail...in fantasy the quest has been done and hero is triumphant...etc
TV is different as I explained before. There is an overall plot, then mini plots (what you call tracks) . Indian TV writers drag it on, adding suspense, mystery and etc to keep people hooked. They don't explore character growth nor complete character arcs, instead drag it on for ages. Shows in western countries follow story structure beautifully. Each episode is an actual story structure in miniature. Have you watched the Vampire Diaries? that show is an outstanding piece of writing and beautifully follows story structure.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
0