Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I better hope the members aren't given nicknames as clues like paparazzi favourite and national crush 😆. I need some easy clues to find them 🤣
Seriously… don’t know how I am going to do it without google 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I better hope the members aren't given nicknames as clues like paparazzi favourite and national crush 😆. I need some easy clues to find them 🤣
Seriously… don’t know how I am going to do it without google 🤣
Kiffi my love 🤗
I am good super tired after work wana go home 😆
How are you??
so no members wala Riddle this time
On second thoughts had to hold off that idea.
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
whattttt
we have to go through a million profiles now😳
chalo at least google baba ko araam milega
jeeju ko dieting karwa le 10 days ki
Sach mein bina google kaise hoga 🤪
Tera jiju mujhe dieting karvaayega khud karne wali party nahi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Meri First opponent 😲. Wow how did I not be made aware of this 😭. Nima ❤️
My dear nita dont believe any of them
I am Nina only your first opponent
Maaf kar do na 😳🙏 guru ke lliye ❤️
Ji yehi samjh lein🤣
Hinna i will do your complain to danish 😠
yeh Sab yaha kab start hua 🙄🙄
Rashi did it
Meri pyari aishu stop all this here
Nita keep calling me that 😳🤗
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11