Looks like his battery was not charged. ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Looks like his battery was not charged. ๐
Aaj mere liye dono same haai
Damn i sent wrong team by mistake๐ญ
Same here and Dhawan
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Damn i sent wrong team by mistake๐ญ
Konsi team likh di?
I hate double headers the day I need to go to work.๐ต ๐Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am glad I am skipping the prediction game this year as it has been so much stressful..๐ณ
this time the games flip at the last moment...๐
Punjab๐ญ i hate punjab, i was supporting Delhi๐ญ
Must be Punjab Kings ๐คฃ
Can you access Cricinfo? It is very fast.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
BBC Sport
I have Kayo to watch the match live. Kayo live is always 2 or three balls behind Cricinfo online commentary. I guess they delay the video on purpose. May be BBC sport get updates from Kayo live or Foxtel live.
Cheers..
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals, 70th Match, Kolkata🏏 Kolkata Knight Riders hold a clear edge over Delhi Capitals in Match...
🏏IPL 2026: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, 43rd Match Jaipur🏏 The wait is finally over. Mitchell Starc is available to play for Delhi...
33