I think they are shooting for the Grand Premier?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CckG94sK2Y4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think they are shooting for the Grand Premier?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CckG94sK2Y4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I think they are shooting for the Grand Premier?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CckG94sK2Y4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
There is definitely some shooting going on today. Arunita also posted a story on her IG.
The Man With Two Left Feet
And Other Stories 😄😄
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CckeC8vA2sk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
The Man With Two Left Feet
And Other Stories 😄😄
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CckeC8vA2sk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This looks funny🤣
BTW, Aruna Das competed with Arunita in Zee Bangla, SRGMPA.
So, an awkward reunion.
PS: Watch out. She will be a strong competitor.
Superstar Namaste again🤪
One Alka Ji fan again like Ankona's father😆