Members topic: Should I change my username ?- Page 2

Poll

Members topic: Should I change my username ?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1.1k

Users

7

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

T6QDXQQICWPFDGG4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Hey, don't. I have mental images for the IFers I interact with, and I imagine you as Lightning McQueen, except Maroon and a Porsche😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Yeah Go for it 😎

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: RRGIA6GYWR2EHVOJ

Hey, don't. I have mental images for the IFers I interact with, and I imagine you as Lightning McQueen, except Maroon and a Porsche😆

That character wasn’t lame right ? I never saw those movies 😆

T6QDXQQICWPFDGG4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That character wasn’t lame right ? I never saw those movies 😆


Looks sort of like a Corvette


What Kind of Car Is Lighting McQueen? Not What You Think! | Fatherly

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: OSX2377GLINWCZY5


Looks sort of like a Corvette


What Kind of Car Is Lighting McQueen? Not What You Think! | Fatherly

That’s like looking in a mirror for me 😂
Thanks

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".