Originally posted by: ajacob31
Hint nahin, poora answer hi De do..🤣🤣🤣
I'll give but first look at the hint and then see the episode and then come try to link the hint with the episode today.
Go figure!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ajacob31
Hint nahin, poora answer hi De do..🤣🤣🤣
I'll give but first look at the hint and then see the episode and then come try to link the hint with the episode today.
Go figure!!!
Originally posted by: 4DLRXFYP3VVLVFF4
Doods,
Whenever Priya is in yellow, a major change in the relationship happens
- First during Lohri, Ram realized his love
- MS kaand, almost C
- Now again she is yellow, so C will happen
-
I know it will sound very silly here but Priya ne kapde badal lie na 🤣
Originally posted by: 2LWUW3O3AT3S3GEL
Doods,
Whenever Priya is in yellow, a major change in the relationship happens
- First during Lohri, Ram realized his love
- MS kaand, almost C
- Now again she is yellow, so C will happen
-
No. Not that. This is related to the promo too. C is not what I am saying here. Phir se mere hint ko dekh and then look the specific missing piece that was in both these episodes.
You are right. Good catch so since she is not in yellow C is not so soon.
Arre, when kaand happens, Priya is yellow, let me make it more clear :)
Phir se sab ke sab gayab ho gaye? or busy ho gayee hint dekhne mein?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll give but first look at the hint and then see the episode and then come try to link the hint with the episode today.
Go figure!!!
Supriya ? 🤣
Phir se sab ke sab gayab ho gaye? or busy ho gayee hint dekhne mein?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Supriya aur Priya?
I am happy to see Shashi back from his vacay.🏖 I really hope he's here to stay. I think N is definitely hiding something about Sahil Babbar...