Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Precap, tejo finds letter and runs to fateh. He’s in red jeep driving to her. I hope it’s not a dream.
Seemed like the heer ranjha moment
What letter it might be 🤔 Fateh ne jo abhi likha hai vo to nai ho sakta
Originally posted by: 08_maria
it must be Fateh's dream , poor Fateh😭😆
It won't be a dream I guess...ya to phir pata nai 🤪
In BTS they showed like J took her
Oh you think she’s got a medical report saying she’s pregnant….
UD land hai ..kuch bhi ho sakta hai🤪
Oh you think she’s got a medical report saying she’s pregnant….
Ya think so... In precap she remembers their holi moments...
https://twitter.com/bhavya42680806/status/1516418604526362624?s=21&t=N0KTmbtD-cMFyeIXidNwNQ
Bets….I think she finds out she’s pregnant, the flashback of the sex scene gives that away
It's not letter, it is pregnancy report.
ohh damn it does look like pregnancy report , guess he won't be able to reach on time.
Oh you think she’s got a medical report saying she’s pregnant….
Ok...seeing the precap I guess she will that she is pregnant...🤪