5 reasons why I don't want the show to go completely OG way

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
  1. Sid Character in OG has been ruined alot. He married Mithai 3 times and without confessing love. His character was way to Firangi, confused, Arrogant and stupid too.
  2. Mithai In OG actually become Gopi Bahu after marriage she was listening to Torsha torture which doesn't make sense. So I hope they show her strong and straightforward towards the villain rather not saying anything. 
  3. Chemistry and love started after 300 episodes in OG ... Kind of slow and mo progress in the show. So here I hope they develop atleast a soft corner after 50 or 100 episodes. 
  4. Hoping here they concentrate on her education life too. Because in OG it's again sucks 
  5. I don't want 3 shaadi better he accept her in one shaadi .... Rather marrying her again and again and in OG mithai lost all hope for love or expecting love from Him. .. so she used to think that he is just doing this for Responsibility.
Edited by Ayu_12 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davin22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for this, but at this point I think Nishant Malkani will execute the Sid role perfectly than Ashish since he has no project now..  

Ashish is still not giving me the va voom I need. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Davin22

Thanks for this, but at this point I think Nishant Malkani will execute the Sid role perfectly than Ashish since he has no project now..  

Ashish is still not giving me the va voom I need. 

Ashish is perfect ...No need for Nishant his acting sucks ...