Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 18 Apr 2022- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

200

Views

10.2k

Users

25

Likes

875

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: arya212002



Yep..it was a calm episode. I liked Anuj n Pakhi conversation a lot toh baaki jo things I disliked, woh ignore kar diya 🤣

Most imp que - did Anu blush unnecessarily? OTT blushing and look silly? Yes or No? 🤔

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: arya212002


For a change there isn’t a bhashan 😮‍💨

I think they have exhausted all topics for the time being. We can relax.... until they find new topics🤣

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Most imp que - did Anu blush unnecessarily? OTT blushing and look silly? Yes or No? 🤔

Yeh to default hai.. bandi thoda OTT sharmati toh har din hai 🤪

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

This is too good to be true! But glad that there is no meaningless bhashan. or is there?

na aaj nahi tha

Aaj sab to the point hi the

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: arya212002


bas Pakhi n Anuj is only worth baaki tu na dekha kuch farak nahi padta. So those clips insta pe bhi dekh uss ke liye episode dekhne ki kya zarurat hai..



Waise mai toh bande ko taadne ke liye dekhti hoon🤣

Aryuuuu 💜💜💜

Shaanti wale episodes ki aadat nahi hai 😂 but a decent surprise

Also I maan you? Seriously? Sounded like I woof you from that series “you”. Hashtag ka satyanash!🙄

sunshine36 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

The highlights of the epi for me were Pakhi's decision and Toshu's turmoil❤ Ashish did a great job today! I know we dont trust makers, I dont too but if we are taking one epi at a time then today was good!


Vanraj's convo with Toshu felt sincere to me! This is the father he should have been in the first place🙌


Maybe whitewashing take 6776272 but I wil not pull out my hair today😁

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I think they have exhausted all topics for the time being. We can relax.... until they find new topics🤣


Itna care free attitude bhi teekh nahi hai.. dekh lena Anu jab naya lehenga khareedegi tab bhi bhashan dengi.. y wait till then kal ke episode mein with all gifts n letter, atleast 5 min ka bhashan toh we can expect 🤣

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: arya212002



Waise ek question, Anuj ne apna chashma kab badala…yeh koi aur chashma pehen ke aaya tha aur wahi pehen ke gaya beech mein kab change kiya bolo 🤣

Extra pocket me lekr ghoom rha hoga. Har situation k liye alag 🤣🤣🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: ektag06

Aryuuuu 💜💜💜

Shaanti wale episodes ki aadat nahi hai 😂 but a decent surprise

Also I maan you? Seriously? Sounded like I woof you from that series “you”. Hashtag ka satyanash!🙄

That is fodder for us Ekta.... to troll. Will stop tomorrow... got to go!🤗

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: ektag06

Aryuuuu 💜💜💜

Shaanti wale episodes ki aadat nahi hai 😂 but a decent surprise

Also I maan you? Seriously? Sounded like I woof you from that series “you”. Hashtag ka satyanash!🙄



Seriously, I maan you was cringe… glad am not the only one to dislike it 🤣

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".