I also liked it , it was cute yaar, pre wedding video types lag rahi thi
Exactly... Jo wedding vibes we were missing episodes me, wo aa gaya isBTS me.. I loved it, ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I also liked it , it was cute yaar, pre wedding video types lag rahi thi
Exactly... Jo wedding vibes we were missing episodes me, wo aa gaya isBTS me.. I loved it, ❤️❤️
batao kya combination hai ek bandi jail main hai banda tandav kar raha hai🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
aur abhi tandav karega
whoever has seen that clip is traumatized, thankfully I closed with after 10 sec could not tolerate itOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
you can clearly tell I am traumatized by that audition clip
yaar kaafi samajh chuki hai specially after accident but koi nai dheere dheere or samajh jaayegi
he is thinking of ideas how to bail her out 😂😂 teesri aankh khulegibatao kya combination hai ek bandi jail main hai banda tandav kar raha hai🤣
after all the kaands we have beared, we deserve this more than abhira 🤣
it is very possible 🤣dont tell me its with kairav,🤣
me too wants this, dont want stressed shaadi
kairav na ho gaya, ___ ho gayaOriginally posted by: HBZRIMG5W5FWS73Z
it is very possible 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0