My problem is if she is behind this fire incident, then she is irredeemable and then there will be no hope for Jasrik...
I mean... She brought Jass to kill Tejo. Or rape and kill.
Don't worry, jasrik are as sure as fatejo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
My problem is if she is behind this fire incident, then she is irredeemable and then there will be no hope for Jasrik...
I mean... She brought Jass to kill Tejo. Or rape and kill.
Don't worry, jasrik are as sure as fatejo
.Originally posted by: Bluekohl
I mean... She brought Jass to kill Tejo. Or rape and kill.
Don't worry, jasrik are as sure as fatejo
Are you sure??? Jasrik has not started yet. They can drop it anytime.
chill pictures matlab , off-screen you'll see them dressed as fatejoOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
Maria do you have any more chill pictures of Priyanka together... I am in a weird mood today....tipsy drunk and I just want to imagine my own stuff about them in my fun stories
Checkout priyankit pages , shayad mil jaye😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWGGYuyI-8B/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXMCH_zA15O/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZC17OvBSc8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZUwyIxv6ME/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CccxJnXAQPC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/CccLLjZvaKh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CccRt6Ej1GN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
.Are you sure??? Jasrik has not started yet. They can drop it anytime.
Oh yesss! Absolutely. 100%
Jasrik are more sure than fatejo
kaunse fun stories?☺️Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Maria do you have any more chill pictures of Priyanka together... I am in a weird mood today....tipsy drunk and I just want to imagine my own stuff about them in my fun stories
Originally posted by: 08_maria
kaunse fun stories?☺️
You are taking a wrong direction baby
I don't know I am just in a weird mood today and I am imaging these two in a really good show
Are I was out with my friends and while returning I was watching illegal and I wish these two would get a chance to do a show like that and then I imagined them in a Spy show on a Cop show
chal jhooti🤣Originally posted by: Bluekohl
You are taking a wrong direction baby
I don't know I am just in a weird mood today and I am imaging these two in a really good show
Are I was out with my friends and while returning I was watching illegal and I wish these two would get a chance to do a show like that and then I imagined them in a Spy show on a Cop show
But yesss these two need to be in a proper finite show with proper characterisation and and and proper outfits !!😤😤 It's a crime to dress Priyanka the way they are doing in this show🥲
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWnLGLpjvjp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ye pareshan bhi bada cute lagta hai
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWnLGLpjvjp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ye pareshan bhi bada cute lagta hai
Tu Bhi Na hadd hai cute aadami cute hi lagega
Originally posted by: 08_maria
chal jhooti🤣
But yesss these two need to be in a proper finite show with proper characterisation and and and proper outfits !!😤😤 It's a crime to dress Priyanka the way they are doing in this show🥲
Holi shirt Maria what kind of stories do you think I am imaging about them