Shraddha. She is so beautiful
I really wish her happiness.
She is going to be a stunning bride if she decides to get married.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shraddha. She is so beautiful
I really wish her happiness.
She is going to be a stunning bride if she decides to get married.
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Why do I feel that I am being a third wheel in eternal love between The Minion and The Blue Ice???😡
What am I exactly Minion???? The rebound because BI broke your heart temporarily???😭
Aap to bade bewafa nikle....😲
🤣🤣
IF ki ladkiyaan

I don't hate anyone that much to wish a life sentence upon them.
Originally posted by: hasini009
Aryan is Annie P’s childhood crush. may be KJO papa is on mission AryanPie
Yeah that must be his target after alia
Annie uski bahu jo ban jayegi tab😅😂
Has nobody mentioned Aamir and Fatima yet?😆
Just because Mamu doesn't look like Greek God, it shouldn't mean he doesn't deserve to get remarried like Hrithik.😆
Saba and Hrithik please, they're so cute ❤️
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Has nobody mentioned Aamir and Fatima yet?😆
Just because Mamu doesn't look like Greek God, it shouldn't mean he doesn't deserve to get remarried like Hrithik.😆
All three women associated with Aamir have short hair. Is it coincidental or deliberate?
Sid-kiara should be next
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
All three women associated with Aamir have short hair. Is it coincidental or deliberate?
He likes manly women 😂😅
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
All three women associated with Aamir have short hair. Is it coincidental or deliberate?
Fatima had chopped off her hair for Dangal. Her hair is long again. This picture is photoshopped. Someone had put Fatima’s head from Dangal promotions on Kiran’s body.
Just putting it here as an FYI. I don’t think there’s anything going on between Fatima and Aamir.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcTcv4FteMY/?igsi=MWNza29odm9jM2tyaw==
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/arjun-kapoor-to-get-married-soon-anshula-kapoors-kaleera-landing-moment-says-so_235275
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWqMWANip8O/?img_index=4 igsh=MWowNXl3YW9iYzBnNA==
https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/dhinchak-pooja-wedding-selfie-maine-leli-aaj-singer-instagram-clips-2918386-2026-05-28
1