Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow ... yeh madam sach mein gajab hai !! Yahan SM pe bawaal mach raha hai , TRP is nosediving ... n ye actually baith ke aise PJs maar rahi hai 👏🤣
What a meaningless response by Bhavna!
I am missing the LNMDJ days now….kya din the woh bhi 😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
True more than the show we are now bound to each other dearly. And till the time we have GK no one is moving from here.
We are addicted to the bakwaas we do here.
I have to move from here now.... I need to feel his smooth cheeks. I am not coming back😉😳😳
i love that show yr
but uske pure episodes bhi nahi h internet par😭
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I have to move from here now.... I need to feel his smooth cheeks. I am not coming back😉😳😳
Tujhe toh stubble pasand tha na… ab smooth cheeks pe aa gayi 🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I have to move from here now.... I need to feel his smooth cheeks. I am not coming back😉😳😳
Dude , Talk about dreaming big 😉 .... Mere ko bol rahi thi n khudke dreams dekho 😛
Haan yaar…no episodes on internet. Actually star one ka show tha … toh hotstar pe upload kar sakte hai 😒.. don’t know why they don’t do it
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6