Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I thoroughly apologise for this atrocity but I haven't stopped laughing since 10 mins!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZ_4RePGdU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
When you can't find content, create your own😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I thoroughly apologise for this atrocity but I haven't stopped laughing since 10 mins!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZ_4RePGdU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
When you can't find content, create your own😎🤣
We watching Pandit Store now...Pandya kya hai? 🤣🤣
Pandit Store????🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I thoroughly apologise for this atrocity but I haven't stopped laughing since 10 mins!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZ_4RePGdU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hum galat show dekh rhe the ....It's Pandit not Pandya🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I thoroughly apologise for this atrocity but I haven't stopped laughing since 10 mins!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZ_4RePGdU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I never understood these photoshopped memes or spoilers, why the face is always disproportionate to the body😆
How can someone do such a poor job even if it is a cut and paste?
Also when did Pandya Store become Pandit Store?😆
I never understood these photoshopped memes or spoilers, why the face is always disproportionate to the body😆
How can someone do such a poor job even if it is a cut and paste?
Also when did Pandya Store become Pandit Store?😆
Pandit store is the highlight of this photo 🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I thoroughly apologise for this atrocity but I haven't stopped laughing since 10 mins!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZ_4RePGdU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is just soo horrible
Kitni bakwas photoshop skills hain 🤣
&
Pandit Store 😆
Ente ponnnooooo ORMIPIKALLEEE(pls donot remind me of that nightmare)🤢🤯🤯🤯🤯
I had one of the most darawna driving sir....itna kuchh chillatha tha ki drive karne mein i lost my confidence...i failed in the test and since then driving is a nightmare(still dil ke ek kone me i wish to drive🥺😪)