Guys couldn’t stop myself from posting.
Fire hai yeh🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZooO5q5Wx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Guys couldn’t stop myself from posting.
Fire hai yeh🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZooO5q5Wx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys couldn’t stop myself from posting.
Fire hai yeh🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZooO5q5Wx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
personally I love him in stubble. I find men extremely hot in stubble/beard. He looks extremely cuddle worthy. Are we sure he is 40???? 🙈😍😍
Its such a pleasant change after seeing him in the show with matured look n all.
Stubble or no stubble.. hum inn pe marte hain ☺️
Is it his recent look.. not sure how r they going to blend it with Anuj's role... where he was earlier asked to put on some weight and look little mature....
Vaise Sach mein... ye to uff uff uff bus uff hi ho gaya... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
personally I love him in stubble. I find men extremely hot in stubble/beard. He looks extremely cuddle worthy. Are we sure he is 40???? 🙈😍😍
Ditto, beards are so hot!
Stubble or no stubble.. hum inn pe marte hain ☺️
Tune dil ki baat bol di jaaneman.
He looks so ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Is it his recent look.. not sure how r they going to blend it with Anuj's role... where he was earlier asked to put on some weight and look little mature....
Vaise Sach mein... ye to uff uff uff bus uff hi ho gaya... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
He just got rid of the stubble, I guess. For Anuj all they have to do is to give him glasses and some pullovers 😃😃
@bold; it really was. I was clean bowled when I saw this post on IG
Guys couldn’t stop myself from posting.
Fire hai yeh🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZooO5q5Wx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This man is our death sachi.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥