Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess this was it which interested majority of people
The newer lot is much younger and don't see that happening for some good years
In between is a list of those nobody cares about like Vaani, Illeana, Parineeti, Diana
Pan india star Prabhas
Sidharth and Kiara
Almirah ... especially after that thread on the "right" age for marriage, methinks she's contemplating it.
and I'm gonna be performing to this song. 🥰
You will be my bridesmaid ❤️ I am going to toss the bouquet towards you ❤️ I hope you just catch it for heaven's sake ❤️
🤗
Originally posted by: WFTT56GC7NNNJ2UB
You will be my bridesmaid ❤️ I am going to toss the bouquet towards you ❤️ I hope you just catch it for heaven's sake ❤️
🤗

Of course!!! Would never want your bouquet to meet the floor. ❤️
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Queen Urvashi… can’t wait to see her bridal style
Her wedding would be epic..
Imagine reading the invitation : " You are cordially invited to confer your blessings to the wedding of the most youngest, most beautifoolest, most beauty title award hold(est), the only dancer and IITian (est), the youngest and the only B-town(est) to foray in the Middle East(est), the youngest one to shake hands with Netanyahu(est)"...
😆😆
I should be watching her wedding festivities with UV and other harmful light protecting glass for Rautela does love all that is garish, blingy and ill color co-ordinated...
🤣
Bullywood ka only and only Kjo 🥳and HR ex wife susan I think her name settling down that will make HR feel the pinch in his heart. No matter what she was his childhood crush for long time and ex wife. Ouch!
Next should be this two🤣
ps varun marriage was silent one no hype no drama it
looked more real, they looked Real.
Sid and Kiara..hope it happens ...don't want Sid to opt for Kjo instead😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcTcv4FteMY/?igsi=MWNza29odm9jM2tyaw==
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/arjun-kapoor-to-get-married-soon-anshula-kapoors-kaleera-landing-moment-says-so_235275
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWqMWANip8O/?img_index=4 igsh=MWowNXl3YW9iYzBnNA==
https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/dhinchak-pooja-wedding-selfie-maine-leli-aaj-singer-instagram-clips-2918386-2026-05-28
1