Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So beautiful! ❤️Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Hi All❤️
I made vm on AryLie wedding hope u all like it❤️
I know im late on it😆but still posting it...😃
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcWV44cpHIb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
P.S. dont know if u wanted to be tagged but going to tag anyway😆
Lovely work, you chose cream of the crop scenes😍
Also this is the first time I've heard of this song but now I'm gonna youtube it🏃🏽♀️💨
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
Lovely work, you chose cream of the crop scenes😍
Also this is the first time I've heard of this song but now I'm gonna youtube it🏃🏽♀️💨
Thank you for liking it yaar🤗❤️
Yup its a punjabi song from punjabi movie Daani Paani(jimmy shergill)❤️anyway yup do check it out its my fav song n my cell ringtone😳😆
P.S. didnt tag u as i wasnt sure who would like to be tagged😳
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Thank you for liking it yaar🤗❤️
Yup its a punjabi song from punjabi movie Daani Paani(jimmy shergill)❤️anyway yup do check it out its my fav song n my cell ringtone😳😆
P.S. didnt tag u as i wasnt sure who would like to be tagged😳
It's such a nice song, I'm falling in love with it😍
I always appreciate being tagged so pls do next time whenever that is😳
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
It's such a nice song, I'm falling in love with it😍
I always appreciate being tagged so pls do next time whenever that is😳
It definitely is❤️glad u enjoyed❤️
Definitely will tag u whenever i post next😉❤️
Thanks for the tag!
The VM is amazing!!!
lovely vm Jyoti
loved it
commented there also
Ur welcome buddy❤️& thank you for liking it❤️