he did but piya na during prom. Only once though yeah 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I mean I wanted to see the reverse but the writers wouldn’t dare make Abhay behave like a normal vampire 🤪🤣🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he did but piya na during prom. Only once though yeah 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I mean I wanted to see the reverse but the writers wouldn’t dare make Abhay behave like a normal vampire 🤪🤣🥺
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are but hum to protection count kar re na. Gift me kab aa gaye. 😲😆
Oh I thought I read gift as well 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he did but piya na during prom. Only once though yeah 🤣
That isn’t enough! 🤣🤣🥺 I needed more 🥺
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are purse he ya suitcase kitna lekar ghum rahi he ladki 🤣
Pre Leap and post leap hai to , kuchh jyada hi hona chahiye 🤣
oh then i misread 🤣 🤣 Then yes ofcourse it counts.
are but fir piya aur drama karti na 🤣 usne to vampire abhay accept hi kaha kara tha 🤣
bharte raho fir 🤣
Why did they make him a vampire in name only 😭😭
Qcha chalo ab hum Sone chale
Tata sayonara ciao good night bonne nuit shubh ratri
❤️🤗
thank god for that. Aajki nagin dekhi he agar jaada vampire powers daalne k chakkar me kabad kar dete to 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k