Oh I thought you have already completed your exams. Because here we have finished Board exams
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Oh I thought you have already completed your exams. Because here we have finished Board exams
All the best for your exams👍🏼❤️. Don't worry just bindass raho and thori parayi karo🤗
Let me be the mastermind shashi😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Oh I thought you have already completed your exams. Because here we have finished Board exams
Nope...cbse ne sab late kar diya hai🤔
June tak chalne wale hai kai logo ke exams toh
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes and krish put her on rader for vk murder case😆. But I am damn sure usne ye kaam nai kiya ya to sirf shashi and ms ne kiya ya phir unke sath milkar nandini ne kiya
Yeah Krish to jaise piche hi pda hai Vedika ke 😆
Btw I don't understand about Varun. Is he involved in this case with MS ?
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Nope...cbse ne sab late kar diya hai🤔
June tak chalne wale hai kai logo ke exams toh
Seriously ???
This is too much. We'll complete our school exams also by end of the April.
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
All the best for your exams👍🏼❤️. Don't worry just bindass raho and thori parayi karo🤗
Thank you sm🤗
Yess I'm trying to be all calm😃
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Let me be the mastermind shashi😆
Is he really a master mind ?😆
I have always a doubt about it.
But do study also dear. 🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Seriously ???
This is too much. We'll complete our school exams also by end of the April.
That's good then....ye exams khatam hote hi entrance exams start ho jaayenge par chalo koi nahi