Then what the hell are you all happy about?? You missed being a golden sheep by changing. I almost feel like smacking you. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Then what the hell are you all happy about?? You missed being a golden sheep by changing. I almost feel like smacking you. 😡
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You collected 5 eggs?? 😳😳😭😭🤣
I shd have explained. Sorry, it sounds so wrong 🤣🤣 I meant, round 1 ka 0 score, when all 5 answers were wrong
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Then what the hell are you all happy about?? You missed being a golden sheep by changing. I almost feel like smacking you. 😡
Anmol is in denial🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oops. Well, I chose Jeetu bhaiya because he is Shibani's favorite 🙈
P.S. Also, guys, I scored 9 points, not 7 😅 (as four answers are right)
1 ka 1 point, next 3 ke 6 and last ka anda
1+2+2+2+0=7😅
Okay, cool 👍 sorry for troubling 😅
I hope sabko questions mile hai😅
han mile hai lkn smjh Kuch nhi aya 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I hope sabko questions mile hai😅
Congratulations Anmol, Havaa and Nina 🤗
han mile hai lkn smjh Kuch nhi aya 🤣
This words are music to my ears😌 I k ow understand a teacher's sadism when they set weirdass papers😅🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Final scoreboard after R4
Congratulations to all the top scorers 🤗
I see that Anmol is still ruling the scoreboard 🎉