Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My mum did. 😡
My Mom couldn't😆
I went shopping with my daughter...she was 6 or 7...there were T-shirts on sale...I asked her if I should buy them for her...she said....u can buy them...but I am not wearing them..😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My mum did. 😡
My Mom couldn't😆
I went shopping with my daughter...she was 6 or 7...there were T-shirts on sale...I asked her if I should buy them for her...she said....u can buy them...but I am not wearing them..😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
My Mom couldn't😆
I went shopping with my daughter...she was 6 or 7...there were T-shirts on sale...I asked her if I should buy them for her...she said....u can buy them...but I am not wearing them..😆
Your daughter is sassy. 😍 My dad was sick and tired of the clothes mum used to make me wear, so he decided to take me shopping because he believed his fashion sense was far more superior. He picked out a shirt for me but bless his soul, he didn’t realise the shirt had BITCH written smack in the middle. He never took me shopping again. 😆
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Since this is not the wedding thread I’ll put in my opinion.
The sari and the look was pretty, but not for a bride. Yes I know it’s her wedding and she can do whatever she pleases yada yada yada. But I think a bride should stand out. Alia just didn’t stand out. If you didn’t know who she was and saw her along with everyone else that attended the wedding would you be able to tell who’s the bride?
Also the color kind of washed her out. Maybe the same sari in pink or some other pastel color would have worked better. The bare make up look wouldn’t have been so bland if the sari had a little more color, or her hair had a little more curls to it.
Did she look good? Yes. Did she look like a beautiful bride? No because she didn’t look like a bride at all.
Agree that the colour washed her out. Wrote that somewhere else too. A very strange colour choice for a bride. But her glowing face made up for it IMO. She did look lovely and I can't often say that about Alia.
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Ye lo kjo danced on radha . Wedding complete 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcW0FNVlDiG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Jeh doesn't care, more interested in looking at the food maybe 😆
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3