Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope Shiva sees the partiality happening with him and be vocal about it, it's high time now

Mnr05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope it's an eye opener for raavi that somnath ka sabse perfect family is not so perfect after all. I wouldn't wish this family on my worst enemyπŸ™„πŸ™„ wish shivi moved out of this pagalkhana instead of Mr and Mrs nalla.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

How beautiful they look in that light from the fire

Shivi scenes have always been very aesthetic, that's probably the only good constant thing

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Okay!!!

So PS family works like this:

The guy who left his family and whose wife insulted his family almost every time. Is getting hugged and been asked "tu thik hai"? ...That too when they know he is happily doing nothing and enjoying pasta at his ameer FIL's house. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But but but

The guy who has always been there for his family from childhood. Who is sacrificed his happiness and can even die for them. Works tirelessly day and night is getting to hear "he is disrespectful" and being bullied by his own family just because he decide to stand up for himself and didn't agree to give into their demands this time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Perfect Family......Good going aise hi apne asli rang dikhao.

Some people are always termites to those who give selflessly, they look for all the opportunity to suck everything from them. 

This is exactly how a dysfunctional family works. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

IDC if Dhara begs with her aanchal or falls in Rishita feet but if Shivi will be made to apologise to this brat couple, while Deshit are given a free pass, I won't take that

Who cares what Dora-Gobi do at this point? 

I'm fully prepared for them being the biggest hurdle with Shiva completing his studies because it would mean him getting a brain finally and seeing how he has been wronged all these years.

Now they wouldn't want that would they? 

Kaam kaise nikalwayenge?

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Maaaannnn the whole episode apart from the certificate scene had Shivi getting berated by everyone and Suman staying silent over it. I don't know how I feel about that...well I DO...but let's just say the words I'd use are very colourful LMAO. 

Such pathetic family, with pathetic people all around. 

Ungrateful-Gaslighting-Morons. 

My thoughts of Shiva being just as lonely as Raavi are finally coming into the screen. Raavi ki family tho zinda nahi hai...Shiva ki zinda hote hue bhi nahi hai. 

Dora tho aisi cheezein krti rehti hai but it had been long after the first divorce kaand time that Gobi is being such an ass. Remember he went all ballistic at Shivi when they came back from court without letting them talk or explain what happened? Yeaahhhh kaafi time hogya usko but now I feel Nimbu-Paani man has also been biased along with the wifey since FOREVER. 

Bhai-Chaara be damned and all.  

I want this to be a secret because IF Gora-Dobi get to know that Shiva is going ahead with his education they'll leave no stone unturned to bash him over it. 

Kaam kaise niklega nhi tho? πŸ€ͺ

Ab tho Suman bhi keh skti hai. 'Aye Markundi Ye Kya Natak Hai? ...Mere Bete Ko Phirse Tune Chhota Mehsoos Karana Shuru Kar Diya??'

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I want this to be a secret because IF Gora-Dobi get to know that Shiva is going ahead with his education they'll leave no stone unturned to bash him over it. 

Kaam kaise niklega nhi tho? πŸ€ͺ

Ab tho Suman bhi keh skti hai. 'Aye Markundi Ye Kya Natak Hai? ...Mere Bete Ko Phirse Tune Chhota Mehsoos Karana Shuru Kar Diya??'

The kind of.people they r, Shiva if he says anything against them after completing his studies, they might even bully him saying he is showing attitude now..

dat_INFJ thumbnail

The ShiVi scenes are so wonderful. They both deserve all the happiness. β€οΈ Shiva is indeed a very lucky man to have the most beautiful girl, inside out.❀️

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

My heart goes out for both Raavi and Shiva. 

Raavi has been through a lot, maybe didn't have a proper family since childhood but Shiva, he has been deprived of love despite having a family which is even worse. Having so many people around and none of them recognising the agony going through a person's mind is all so messed up. And they call him their 'kid', man, Shiva deserves better in the name of a family. 

When Raavi realised his pain, she took no minute to think, she went ahead to fish out a solution for his problem, knowing him much better than anybody who has known him for all these years! 

Dhara, Gautam and Suman are such a toxic people, nobody should get such parents ever! 

For the way Shiva and Raavi are being treated, they should leave the goddamn house. 

Edited by ClumsyMe - 2 years ago