Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
So there is no reception
Yeah very sad reception mein hi to maza aata hai jab sari bollywood industry aati hai
I remember deepveer reception kitna maza aaya tha in Mumbai reception
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
So there is no reception
Yeah very sad reception mein hi to maza aata hai jab sari bollywood industry aati hai
I remember deepveer reception kitna maza aaya tha in Mumbai reception
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Because she has completely moved on from the said ex and is happily married to another guy now .
Good for her
I doubt there can be a shortage of money in any Bollywood wedding ! 😕
Alia had only one ex I think😁
She liked varun but he was already committed
SLB, Imtiaz not invited but Luv Ranjan ws invited.
I never thought Ranbir-Alia wedding owuld be such a low key function but it looks so beautiful and intimate. I like how Alia opt out from heavy lehengas, jewelley and too unrealistic makeup. She lookes natural and beuautiful and uff Ranbir❤️.
Congratulations to them!
Originally posted by: TheDarkRock
Alia looks the best she ever had. And not due to dress or makeup etc but how happy she seems to be.
She got a trophy🏆 husband
Uske to Sare sapne pure ho gaye😅
how come no Arjun kapoor?
Originally posted by: ExquisiteDhami-
No babita?
Neetu also didn't came in karishma wedding neither ranbir nor riddhima
Only rishi was present
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3