Originally posted by: infinity101
All of Ranbir's exes? They sure are one big happy family 😆
Pretty sure Mahira 💔 Shruti won't make the cut 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
All of Ranbir's exes? They sure are one big happy family 😆
Pretty sure Mahira 💔 Shruti won't make the cut 🥺
Originally posted by: PZN36ODQBSJFPCYB
Reception will be crazy. Deepika Katrina Aishwarya will be there
I don't want that dirty woman near them 🤢. I hope they don't invite either of them.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I don't want that dirty woman near them 🤢. I hope they don't invite either of them.
But I want some drama 😭
Their honeymoon spot will be a hot destination for BW couples for few years 😆
Reception should be in Delhi, I want to see Modi attending their wedding reception, IIRC, he attended Virushka, Deepveer and Priyanka's weddings reception...
Reception should be in Delhi, I want to see Modi attending their wedding reception, IIRC, he attended Virushka, Deepveer and Priyanka's weddings reception...
I think Modi attended only virushka reception because Virat was Indian cricket captain.
I think Modi attended only virushka reception because Virat was Indian cricket captain.
Oh...I am not sure about Deepveer's reception but he did attend Priyanka's wedding reception, I remember people were mad at Priyanka for inviting him
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
How do these people do it? If my ex gets married to a girl i was friends with, i would never wish them😆 Ajeeb log hain ye BW ky
Because she has completely moved on from the said ex and is happily married to another guy now .
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3