Mahesh bhatt got Ranbirs name written on his hand in mendhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcVL8-KKgou/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahesh bhatt got Ranbirs name written on his hand in mendhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcVL8-KKgou/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay Bebo looking nice here. In some pictures she is looking weird in some others super good 😆
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Is Riddhima wearing sonam’s outfit? I clearly remember Sonam was wearing this at her Mehndi function
Been saying this from the start LMAO. Literally de ja vu ,the top gives it away.
Originally posted by: desigal90
I've never seen Kareena so excited about anything! 😂
Sameeee. She's literally posted like 5 insta posts now
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Hindu brides are supposed to wear Red or Pink. I don’t see Christian brides making a mockery of the colour white. Y’all are so western wannabe’s it’s funny
No offence meant to you or any Christians, but Christian weddings look like a funeral. All white and black and gloomy.
I didn't like alia ka choice of color either. But loved the work on it.
I’m not able to quote anyone. What the hell is happening
This pic is more glamorous than the pix alia posted. Why are they so dull. Like purane Sony cam ke pix!
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3