Anushka & Ranbir have the BEST interviews. They have the best offscreen chemistry.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anushka & Ranbir have the BEST interviews. They have the best offscreen chemistry.
I am really taken aback by how lovely Alia is looking She looks like angel to be honest. And they look really good in their wedding attire. For the first time I see real chemistry between them.❤️
They seem to be really happy. God bless the newly weds!
@Shaitan.Haiwan
Ummm buddy you need to calm down. I get it you don’t like Alia, but you don’t need to call others western wannabes just because they liked her different look. 😃
Red/Pink are traditional Colors, but for a change she is looking better and different compared to others imo.
I agree with what is written about alia.. Simple Mehendi, minimum make up, no fake smiles or pics, simple and intimate ceremony... Alia is setting standards!!
Was so tired of the fakeness in the current indian weddings.. this is such breath of fresh air..!
Congratulations to both of them
Posing with people from their team
https://twitter.com/RanbirKUniverse/status/1514639584512016389?s=20&t=dpRe3Pwah8aCoBF_IoOb3Q
Originally posted by: P4FGJPXJ7RHU4BMI
He is charming alright. He has always been charming.
Every member and their mothers kept wondering that how does he get any ladies.
And I always said — hear him talk. And you will fall for him.
A generation of actors that I liked (RK, RS, Anu, DP) are all married now. Ab Ananya shananya jese bachho mein I have no interest. They are bland se upar ke bland.
Pari baki hai abhi, let’s see woh Kya karti hai apart from hosting stupid reality shows.
I have the exact same opinion/ feeling on everything you wrote here 😆
how many times will you post the mehendi posts🤣 you love your bhabhi dont ya?
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3