I haven’t seen Ranbir smiling like this before. He looks genuinely happy!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I haven’t seen Ranbir smiling like this before. He looks genuinely happy!
Wow! Ranbir looks gorgeous here. What's with 2yo hairbands ladies!
Both look so simple yet gorgeous ❤
I really didn’t care about Most couples but why is it that when they get married and I’m all like 🥰 😆
Ranbir looks incredible after so long. What a handsome dulha ❤️
Ngl - I always like bride wearing Red in the wedding and never thought white and golden would look so good!!! Alia is looking like a doll!! Masha allah!! So simple yet so elegant!!! ❤️ Ranbir is looking very nice too!! ❤️
All family members looking nice and happy too!! Nice close friends and family function!! 👍🏼
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3