https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbM_0PQFFAP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Not related to UD .... But I wanted to say that .... Sir, we have a 'Live-love-laugh' on this forum too😆
This reel reminded me of Minkoo....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbM_0PQFFAP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Not related to UD .... But I wanted to say that .... Sir, we have a 'Live-love-laugh' on this forum too😆
This reel reminded me of Minkoo....🤣
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbM_0PQFFAP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Not related to UD .... But I wanted to say that .... Sir, we have a 'Live-love-laugh' on this forum too😆
This reel reminded me of Minkoo....🤣
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
These two r going to be the death of me....😔
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcU9iqPD_Yo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am gonna definitely cry😭😭😭 can't see them like this😢🥺
I guess this is today:
https://twitter.com/shree_creationn/status/1514549866927583234?s=21&t=OuSc6kDYtk_xPKk_1Ldfzw
Honestly the problem with makers of this show is they do not give any importance to their audience and their demand. They are not open to their viewers opinion. Each and every track is a testiment to that. This arrogance is going to take them down. And the down is pretty close. I only feel bad for Priyanka-Ankit that their first proper show became so popular but makers carelessness, arrogance took it down in drain.
.
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Episode aa gaya hai😔
Update please….will only watch on fast forward for tejo or fateh scenes. Can’t stand the over dramatic melodrama of Sandhu’s and their acting. If satti falls on the ground in shock one more time I swear I will throw something at my screen.
Episode update bhi koi de hi do, sare heartbreak eksath dedo.
Update please….will only watch on fast forward for tejo or fateh scenes. Can’t stand the over dramatic melodrama of Sandhu’s and their acting. If satti falls on the ground in shock one more time I swear I will throw something at my screen.
I'mma just watch Fateh Rona
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Episode update bhi koi de hi do, sare heartbreak eksath dedo.
Khushi khushi vidai lete hain... Waise this motherfsger has always blamed Tejo for one thing or another
https://twitter.com/priya_stories/status/1402564633181909000?s=20&t=ZYprdHkR_HfPnVbDn-e9Lw