Yes as Lovely said...I too need to prepare a goodbye note I guess🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes as Lovely said...I too need to prepare a goodbye note I guess🥺
In all seriousness Isn't Angad a cameo???Then why are they dragging this???
Nahi , mujhe Tejo ke saath Canada jaana hai🤣Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Guys move here
Originally posted by: maanarsh
She won't die ye to pata hi hai...my question how will she reach Canada or London jo bhi ho....kidnap karke to leja nai sakte abroad...and if memory loss is happening same Molki track is cmng up as per Shan🤪
Arey yaar ye molakki chaap rahi hai🤢
arey🤣even I said No today😆
Look at how she takes her hands away and starts clapping. He is so clingy! Someone needs to play the scene of her dancing with Fateh at her almost rokka and this to her family and they will see how happy she was and how unhappy she is now
She will run
Originally posted by: maanarsh
Now I really hope she isn't pregnant...warna aur bhi tang karne waala hai ye psycho us bechari ko😭
I want a cute Fatejo daughter the way they have in ye hai chahte
Naach gaana? Seriously?🤪Look at how she takes her hands away and starts clapping. He is so clingy! Someone needs to play the scene of her dancing with Fateh at her almost rokka and this to her family and they will see how happy she was and how unhappy she is now
She will run
These two r going to be the death of me....😔
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcU9iqPD_Yo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sargun better change her writer before the show is doomed🤡