Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I got them Nina
Ok thanks for confirming
Now I can sleep peacefully 😳
Will come to get Andas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I got them Nina
Ok thanks for confirming
Now I can sleep peacefully 😳
Will come to get Andas
This is round is very interesting 😂😂
hi, will you post results immediately after deadline over or later??Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
This is round is very interesting 😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hahaha do you remember my evil twin who does things behind my back?? You, Nita and Soni must remember her, well her name is Iffi 😲🤣 I didn't give the name. It's all on Priceless 😆 She takes my phone whenever I'm not around to mess with my friends. 🤬
😆 i remember 🤣omg brought back memory haina Nita😆
Deadline ke liye 15 mins left😆
Kinna cute dp soniyo 😳🥺🥺🥺
Is anyone here for the results??
I am here!🙋♀️Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Is anyone here for the results??
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Is anyone here for the results??
i am 🤣 ready with my coffee and breakfast for the anda party
but i reckon most people are asleep right now or busy 😔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Is anyone here for the results??
I am
But I am sure I goofed up in this round 🥺🥺