Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
But she made him fall by dropping marbles?
After she almost killed his mom in an ill fated accident not long ago ( haan mujhe pata hai she didn’t but she believes she and Ar did)
You can’t see me - but I’m shaking my head tck tck tck.
I hope she will diffuse the situation tomorrow.
Originally posted by: DRIGBOAGS7CJ2E5V
Loved the shaadi vibes in today's episode after so long!!! I love that the Birlas are participating more now. And Abhi will totally make a joke and say that Abhira are on the same team tomorrow!!
I think the precap is misleading. Look at the part right before he puts the glasses on her. Something is wrong. They both might have been cheating. Let's wait + see what happens first!But she made him fall by dropping marbles?
After she almost killed his mom in an ill fated accident not long ago ( haan mujhe pata hai she didn’t but she believes she and Ar did)
You can’t see me - but I’m shaking my head tck tck tck.
I hope she will diffuse the situation tomorrow.
This scene was absolutely horrible!!!! Harsh is an extremely toxic husband.
Oh ! That’s super cute then! Dono cheaters hain. 🤣
Originally posted by: RL3HGBQ5VCDEZLXC
I think the precap is misleading. Look at the part right before he puts the glasses on her. Something is wrong. They both might have been cheating. Let's wait + see what happens first!
https://twitter.com/abcd27039265/status/1514420237776875520?s=20&t=mQWBahLODIBNn0MBxlTjjQ this sequence was so well done!
Precaps are always misleading so let's see!Oh ! That’s super cute then! Dono cheaters hain. 🤣
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Ok there is v less abhira in todays episode…but I laughed so much …harsh/anand being teased by manish/ag…and harsh being separately teased by manish
n then I loved the scene when abhi enters with kumar sanu on his bike n has eyes only for akshuAlso manjari n abhi’s scene…she is do right…all a wife needs is loving looks from her partner …no words match up to that
Neil just keeps proving he us a sweetheart n aarohi as usual is jealous
really curious to see how will abhi react on akshu cheating to have him fall down in his dance performance…I want him to crack a joke n lighten up the situation…yeh harsh makes everything into a war …
Ye ladki hamesha cheating karne kyu lag jaati hai but?!
yes! It was beautiful!Originally posted by: AQ7M6KP57FYYPBTR
https://twitter.com/abcd27039265/status/1514420237776875520?s=20&t=mQWBahLODIBNn0MBxlTjjQ this sequence was so well done!
he is disgusting ! Today there was so much birla toxicityOriginally posted by: EHDY42RYCZKELHM4
This scene was absolutely horrible!!!! Harsh is an extremely toxic husband.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0