Sriru ๐ forever ๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sriru ๐ forever ๐ค
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Typo wanted to type canโt ๐ณHe is ur juji ๐ฅฐ
Too late. Ab to kar li maine shadi
Jab mian biwi raazi to kya karegi sristi๐
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Sriru ๐ forever ๐ค
No GanjNi forever
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Too late. Ab to kar li maine shadi
Jab mian biwi raazi to kya karegi sristi๐
ur 2nd wife
Thank you guys ๐โค๏ธ
Sorry I missed the tag notifications ๐
happy birthday again ๐ค๐คOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you guys ๐โค๏ธ
Sorry I missed the tag notifications ๐
welcome Sakshi๐ค hope u enjoyedOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thank you guys ๐โค๏ธ
Sorry I missed the tag notifications ๐
I am his 2nd wife but you are his bahir wali๐
๐I'm his 1st and forever love
Guru will never cheat me ๐ณ
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k