theek kro I wanna see that 🤣
lol meri degree koi kaam toh aye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
theek kro I wanna see that 🤣
lol meri degree koi kaam toh aye 🤣
Please do I beg of you.Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I thought to change it😆 i might change it again after some days🤣

U dont need to do that😳 I will change it at the end of April😆
You should be banned from suggesting dps anymore.yes I did usko hi cute pics cahye thi 😡 mein ne zabradsti nhi di use 😡😎
For the damage, you have already done.

should i change my UN 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
should i change my UN 🤣
Kya karogi change to?
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
BL- ONBMSRSZZZLBRODHTEBMFORH 🤣
Exactly, wanted to say the same thing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
BL- ONBMSRSZZZLBRODHTEBMFORH 🤣
I could make out 8 ppl from this🤣 who r the rest after T🤣

Two more weeks with this but what can I do other than cussing at Aisha 🤬