🤣 What are we supposed to do with so many eggs?? 🤔😆Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I guess basket,but ande bohot jyaada hai toh shaayad kuch aur hi use karna pade😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 What are we supposed to do with so many eggs?? 🤔😆Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I guess basket,but ande bohot jyaada hai toh shaayad kuch aur hi use karna pade😳
Are we trying to manipulate me now, Rashi?? 😲😆
Sounds great!
I will certainly give it a try.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Are we trying to manipulate me now, Rashi?? 😲😆
As if u will be🤔 Thats y i dont try wid u😆
Okay let's get serious for a minute, are you playing it??
I can try for you but the last 10 days of Ramadan are usually chaotic so I’m not sure I will be able to collect much of the eggs.
Arey arey aaj dp changing day hai kya🤣🤣
Soniiiii,kitne saal baad dp change kiya??🤪
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Arey arey aaj dp changing day hai kya🤣🤣
Soniiiii,kitne saal baad dp change kiya??🤪
🤣 Aisha forced me
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Okay let's get serious for a minute, are you playing it??
I can try for you but the last 10 days of Ramadan are usually chaotic so I’m not sure I will be able to collect much of the eggs.
Yup i m playing..
Ohk.. still play how much u can play
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Shreya 💙 I'm not sure if anyone here ready for my mess 😂
Arey sab ready hai,ulta sab jab dekhenge mess karte huye toh khud bhi shuru kar denge🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Arey arey aaj dp changing day hai kya🤣🤣
Soniiiii,kitne saal baad dp change kiya??🤪
I liked Soni's dp so i changed mine too🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11