Originally posted by: TheMinion
OTT release?
No..In theatres 20th May
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: TheMinion
OTT release?
No..In theatres 20th May
So another flop feather in the Queen’s cap, hurrah!!
This actually might work. I'd like to see this in the theatre.
I didn’t like the teaser, didn’t understand anything.
Originally posted by: v_nakshara
I didn’t like the teaser, didn’t understand anything.
hmm..it's just a short teaser giving the tone of the film, the trailer might make things clear
Clash with Bhool Bhulaiya 2?
Nahhh .. i wonder why is she still getting movies😆
Looks good and promising.
This was unexpectedly good.
as of now YES !
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
https://youtu.be/0-Vgg04M3m0?si=WOvtuqtMu_Jxh4-j
Is This True https://x.com/i/status/2067485744323870832
22