Just hit 1000 views, will know soon if the theory works 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just hit 1000 views, will know soon if the theory works 😂
Originally posted by: Anjureads
CNikki bhi Shanty ki humdard 🤣 ya phir one more fan bhi bol sakte hain
Hamdard is better..no one can take Kunal’s place in handling Manu Didi 😂
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Just hit 1000 views, will know soon if the theory works 😂
Worked dear .... 👏Good job
Yippie!!! It feels so good 😂
so all threads will work 😎
I feel like I achieved something big 🙈 now I can see your dedication 😊
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Hamdard is better..no one can take Kunal’s place in handling Manu Didi 😂
Arre he also couldnt handle .... kitna pitne ke baad he finally took the straightforward route of sloshing her and taking the jewellery 🤣
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Manu Didi got married way too many times..shanty deserves better 😂😂😂
Another Shnaty fan here.. interesting fact is both of his fans are nikkis..😆
Originally posted by: Anjureads
CNikki bhi Shanty ki humdard 🤣 ya phir one more fan bhi bol sakte hain
Yes.. so no of fans for Shanty is now 2.. lets wait for more to join the fan club..😛
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Yippie!!! It feels so good 😂
so all threads will work 😎
I feel like I achieved something big 🙈 now I can see your dedication 😊
Superrb 👍🏼...proud of you my girl..