maloom NHi 🤣🤣
Sab gyaab hai aaj result Lene bhi koi nhi aya 😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
maloom NHi 🤣🤣
Sab gyaab hai aaj result Lene bhi koi nhi aya 😒
akele akele krna pdega 🤧🤧 sab gyaab hai 🤧🤧🤧Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I would love it if we are able to finish this one.
Sab sogaye hoenge na its late in ind
Aja chore nacho nacho yaaraa nacho yaraaa nacho nacho nacho
🤧🤧😭😭😭😭 sab ko utha ke aao 😈
🤧🤧😭😭😭😭 sab ko utha ke aao 😈
😆 ab woh subah aayenge
It's the damn time difference fault. 🥺
Except for question 3 I feel this round wasn't as hard as you guys were it is 🤔
😭 it's okay next round ki timing ache se set krna sab a ske 😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It's the damn time difference fault. 🥺
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Except for question 3 I feel this round wasn't as hard as you guys were it is 🤔
Song n Money heist was most confusing all rest were gud.