Your answer to Q3 was Lisbon and that's unique answer.Originally posted by: priya185
hi which point did i miss
when you were posting answers it didnt show that I got any wrong
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Your answer to Q3 was Lisbon and that's unique answer.Originally posted by: priya185
hi which point did i miss
when you were posting answers it didnt show that I got any wrong
Is thread ko khtam kroooo jaldi krooo 😭
6 characters mein 6 thread hone cahye the 😭😭
it was not written on q3 answersOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Your answer to Q3 was Lisbon and that's unique answer.
Monicaaaaaa Gellerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Regina phalanges
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault
They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favorite pet
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault
You may not be a bed of roses
You're not friend to those with noses
I'll miss you before we're done
Or the world will smell as one
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault
Oh are we done?
One, two, what's that smell?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
You're getting fat
Mein akele yeh thread finish kro kiA
Mein akele yeh thread finish kro kiA
50 pgs kaise spam karogi
A lot of people wrote unique answers so I gave the winning answer and couple of others.Originally posted by: priya185
it was not written on q3 answers
I updated it if you want to check out.
I would love it if we are able to finish this one.Is thread ko khtam kroooo jaldi krooo 😭