We have two golden sheep so did want to figure out who while I work on posting the results??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We have two golden sheep so did want to figure out who while I work on posting the results??
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
We have two golden sheep so did want to figure out who while I work on posting the results??
hint deh do 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
We have two golden sheep so did want to figure out who while I work on posting the results??
Anmol and darshi or Soni
But Anmol pakka
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
We have two golden sheep so did want to figure out who while I work on posting the results??
Must be Anmol, Soni or Aisha
Are you a fan of Sense8😍🤩
🙄🙄 Sach bta rahi last round ki trha Kuch bewaqoofi ki hai mein ne 🥲
Good night everyone🤣
But a small request (especially from someone who has had a dead ass long day) last minute tak mat ruko yaar, if you can send it in time, bhejo naa🤣 I agree emergencies hote hai, but it sorta works both ways na... Agar Kifla ko irl Chris Evans kahin dikha aur woh faint kar gayi aur main so gayi toh result toh delay ho jaayega na? 🤣
🙄🙄 Sach bta rahi last round ki trha Kuch bewaqoofi ki hai mein ne 🥲
Aisa kya kardiya 😯
Main nhi maanti
Result aney do dekhty hain
Q1: Name one of the names she gives to the guitar chords while learning to play the guitar
Bear claw (24 goals)

Other answers:
old lady (10 goals)
M.Wheeler
Radiant_Eyes_
AwaamKiJaan
evilxbalaa
RandomWaliLadki
-prabz-
dipihp
Savera84
WildestDreams
Daphnes
Turkey Leg (3 goals)
Fix_BB
Serpensortia
Shooting-Star
Ice Berg (1 goals)
Nichuss
First point
Bus issey zaida ki umeed nhi